DIGITAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION INTERN
At Excuse My French, our goal is to provide a wonderful shopping experience for our customer. More than just serving clients, you will have to take them through or our story and values. With a perfect sense of blend and colors, we have made Honk Kong fall in love with our products over the years.
With the rising demand, we are now looking for passionate, fashionable and dynamic people to join the adventure. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing, communication and fashion. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and be able to lead digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You have a great interested in fashion and want to work for a fast growing and exciting start-up. You should be an inner entrepreneur with strong ideas, not afraid to manage a project from A to Z, you are indeed generally the one in charge!
Strongly participating in the brand development through marketing and communication strategy planning and implementing – digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising and maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels. Fully managing and improving our new website.
1. Social Media marketing & communication (40%)
Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media:
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Organise photoshoots, create graphic contents
- Engage with audiences and answer demands across key social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, web)
- Develop partnerships with influencers
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Keep abreast of the latest innovations in digital communications and make suggestions for new ways of promoting Excuse My French brand and messages online.
External communication content creation and management:
- Contribute to the creation of content strategy, helping to identify the most compelling ‘stories’ and most effective ways of communicating our brand and products
- Create the upcoming season catalogue for customers and retailers
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, stickers, etc. …)
- Design and deliver emails campaigns and newsletters
- Identify appropriate print and social media channels for targeted campaigns
2. Website and online shop management (40%)
Website content creation and management:
- Write, collate and upload high quality, engaging content to the website and upload resources and other programme content
- Create product sheets for new product on Woocomerce
- Upload products and verify that the online stock correspond with real stock
- Work with external consultants to coordinate developments to the website and ensure any technical issues are resolved
- Monitor, record, evaluate and report on key website performance statistics, making recommendations to the team on the basis of these results.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
Online shop management:
- Be in charge of all website orders checking and shipments
- Draft the shipment policy and come up with an efficient shipment methods for different countries
- Develop and implement customer service response to common complaints and a process in which they are resolved and communicated
3. Sales and Event (20%)
- Manage the store when needed (welcoming, serving, advising, helping customers always in a
- Be able to present our brand and French brands that we represent
- Developing customer relationship and fidelity
- Helping in events creation and implementation
- 2nd or 3dr year in Business or Communication school in marketing or a related field
- Experience in digital marketing and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in sales or retail would be a plus
- Highly creative and able to create digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge in wordpress / woocommerce would be a plus
- Advanced Word and Powerpoint skills, Indesign, Illustrator…
- Project management skills for handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and independant